Private time spent in an inn built by a Japanese architect, with a sense of Japanese beauty.
Niseko Reise House is located in the Niseko Hirafu area.Accommodation in the Niseko Hirafu area in a rental vacation house.For a comfortable stay all year round,
The house incorporates the wisdom and techniques of traditional Japanese architecture in a modern way to ensure a comfortable stay all year round.Located a 3-minute drive from the Hirafu ski resort.
Accommodates up to 9 guests.
About 10 minutes by taxi from Niseko Station (JR Hakodate Line)
About 2.5 hours by car from New Chitose Airport/ Sapporo city
GETTING HERE: BY CAR
- Sapporo city to Niseko (National Route 230 -Prefectural Road 66) : About 2.5 hours
- New Chitose Airport to Niseko (National Route 276 – Prefectural Road 66) : About 2.5 hours
＊Please always set “Avoid tolls”(or “ippandou yusen”) in a car navigation setting.
GETTING HERE: BY BUS FROM NEW CHITOSE AIRPORT
- New Chitose Airport to Niseko (only in the winter): About 3 hours
＊Hokkaido Chuo Bus operates its bus service in July and August.
GETTING HERE: BY JR TRAIN
- JR Sapporo station to Niseko station: About 2 hours and 40 minutes.
- 10 minutes by taxi from Niseko station.
Enjoy a private holiday with your family in Niseko.
This announcement is restricted to Australians.
The Niseko resort area boasts some of the best powder snow in the world and attracts many visitors from all over the world.
In the midst of all this, we at Niseko Reise House,
“Skiing is great fun, but we want to spend a relaxing and private time with our family, away from the hustle and bustle of daily life.”
“I want to get away from my smartphone and enjoy my holidays with my family.”
“I also want to enjoy winter sports with family and friends. I want to experience Japanese culture. I want to eat delicious Japanese food.”
If you feel this way, we hope you will choose NISEKO REISE HOUSE as the perfect vacation rental accommodation.
Before booking, please check.
“Please make your own arrangements for your trip.”
- Please prepare your own plane ticket to Japan.
- Please arrange your own transport from New Chitose Airport to NISEKO REISE HOUSE.
- Meals can be taken at a restaurant near NISEKO REISE HOUSE or purchased at a local supermarket and cooked at NISEKO REISE HOUSE.
For more information, check the Services page.
We sincerely hope that Anata and your family will have a special trip to Niseko, with a special family bonding experience.